____________________________________
When I come back from Sydney, 2 more weeks Before I fly off.
Yet to get the boxes and arrange a day for them to be picked up.
Yet to talk to my agent with regards to my rental.
Yet to sell my fridge and washing machine.
Yet to find a steam cleaner.
Yet to clear anything.
For a second, I suffered a cardiac arrest/ panic attack.
So much to do yet little time.
Wanting to meet everyone and party before I leave.
14 days.
That much to do.
Friends that I will miss.
Walks to the city in 15 mins I miss.
Winter clothings I miss.
Flea markets and the long aisles at the Groceries.
My Pork Shanks, Morning Coffees at Michael's work place.
My Breakfast at MART,
Flinders Lane alleys with the quirkies
Saturday Rituals at Queen Vic with my sausages, spanish donuts, rice pizzas,
Boost with mango tango.
And so much more.
2 weeks. haha.
Tell me how not to miss the people here I love.
And the place I have grown to love?
The "inserted" random but quirky msges in the weirdest hours of the day from Bao,
Friday Afternoon drinks or coffee chats with Sue.
And much much more.
Haha..
And Im trying to put it all aside and concentrate and getting this hay fever away.
And worry abt my results and this upcoming paper. haha
Talk about reality check.
Maybe 1 year later, I might come back.
=)